How to Disconnect all Brave Browsers from Uphold account?

<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->**

Briefly describe your issue: I have been trying to connect Brave Browser from all my devices (I have 3 devices {Laptop, Desktop, and my Smartphone} that I wanted to connect with Uphold account). But, when I was trying to connect the third device (My Smartphone - Redmi K20 Pro), it was not entirely connecting Brave Rewards with Uphold. So, I tried to reconnect again. But again, there was an “Unknown error”. Now, every time I try to connect my phone with my Uphold account, it is showing “Device Limit Reached”.

Now I don’t know what to do, other than asking Brave Supporters to remove all my Brave Rewards with Uphold so that I can at least connect my Smartphone with my Uphold account and I can connect the rest of the devices with Gemini Wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Laptop -
Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Smartphone - Brave 1.35.100, Chromium 98.0.4758.87

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes, I was able to connect my Laptop and Desktop with Uphold, but not my Smartphone.

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes. On Feb 8th, I received 0.75 BAT.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes, my phone passed the test.

*Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes.

Can any of the supporters please help me in removing all devices from Uphold account?

Hi, You may have run across topics in the forum on unlinking devices already but just in case you haven’t I’ve posted a link below. Just follow the instructions to get one slot unlinked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.