How to disable Brave bowser history?

performance

I find no option in settings to disable history. I did read the post re GitHub #492 … however, I am not tech savvy/cannot write code/modify or build a “brave-core” browser. If there is no current option to disable browsing history, is this option being considered presently — and if so — when might this option become available? Thanks in advance :pray:

If you want to avoid leaving history on your device, use private windows — this is exactly what they’re for.

re “If you want to avoid leaving history on your device, use private windows — this is exactly what they’re for.” <-- Where this may be a solution for some users, for me it would be impractical — as (unless I’m missing something) saved login info (as well as saved browsers for social media accounts) is unavailable in private windows, thus requiring manual login and “new” browser approval with each new tab (read browser).

Private windows work with your password manager just like regular windows. You’ll stay logged in as long as you have a private window open. If you want your logins to persist between sessions, then the login cookies which do that for you will serve the same function as browser history — leaving a trace of where you’ve been on your device.

Thanks for the tip. Will try same. :+1: