How to claim rewards after failing "prove you are human" (solved)

captcha seems like really issues, I just tried and it failed again.

You should tag mods or send them dm regarding your issue maybe they could help you

When I tried to verify the captcha, a message stating that brave rewards is having an issue pooped up, and again the reward of my previous month disappeared.

is there anything wrong with the captcha confirmation? I and some of us here just tried again and it failed even though I dragged it to right place. I have a connected gemini wallet too. (last months rewards came up with no issues) as far as I know, the rewards are supposed to come to connected gemini wallets automatically, or not? so this is the second time, the rewards disappeared, last time the captcha failed again. how often they will be coming up? by the way I noticed that I didnt sign in to gemini , before I filled the captcha, perhaps that maybe the fail reason but not sure, captcha seems like really having issues

Same thing happened to me. I dragged the BAT icon to the correct box but then an error message came up and they’ve disappeared again. I’ve been using Brave for a few month now and this is the first month I’ve had problems with receiving my rewards. I’ll continue to be patient as I’m not a developer and I’m sure it’s more complex than it appears on the surface.

I’m also grateful I’m not in Vietnam of Philippines where its been banned. I still can’t understand why a country would ban Brave rewards. I mean, why wouldn’t a government want their citizens to receive payment for being exposed to adds when they would have been exposed to adds anyway. Particularly when its happening in countries that depend to a large degree on remittances anyway.

Even here in my own country there seems to be an increasing level of censorship. Anyway, I’ve gone off on a bit of a tangent. Hope we’re all able to claim our rewards soon. I’m sure there are people much brighter than myself working on it.

1 Like

This is part of the ongoing issue the team is addressing. Note that these claims will retry by themselves at some point and no further action is needed on your end.

2 Likes

Any updates? I still have not received anything this month so far

I’ve noticed that in several situations the verification fails, usually when it’s the triangle. I’ve lost several BAT due to system failure that even the developers can’t explain!

It’s a holiday weekend here in the USA so I wouldn’t expect any updates. Possibly tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday.

I had the same problem and I couldn’t claim it.

Hi, here the same and i have seen there is no payment anymore because the " Brave Ads Payout status:" say “Payments Complete”.
How can it be possible? @Mattches @steeven
It was more than 2BAT!!! I have screenshot that prove it

Hi all, if you have still been unable to successfully claim your April BAT please DM me your wallet ID. Thank you.

4 Likes

where do we find the wallet ID you need?

@fiorefrank wallet payment id can be found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your id! Send Steeven a DM (direct message).

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon in this post (or on the About page) then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
2 Likes

Thank you so much. I have found it. I’m writing to Steeven. Thanks again

1 Like

Is it the “ID account wallet” ?

@liberodante

1 Like

Yes, the italian translation kinda confused me.
Thank you!

1 Like

i’m from italy too… do you get payed or still nothing?

no, still nothing for me