How to claim if the claim button did not get out?

I HAVE 3 PROFILES SINCE 0 WITHOUT ASSOCIATED WALLET AND I NEVER GOT THE CLAIM BUTTON WHAT SHOULD I DO?

@steeven

2 Likes

No one is getting claim option coz its just a scam, where they credit bat to those people who have 0.5-1.0 bat. And Scam others having more than 3 bat

2 Likes

same problem here… i have more profiles with 1-2 bats, but i dont have the button . SEEMS THE STAFF DONT WANT TO HELP US!!! @steeven HELP US!!!

2 Likes

The community talks like the media and they say they are users who use brave badly but I don’t think so from the one that gathers 0.5 bat to the one that gathers 30 the same thing happens, I think it is already a budget problem and it is easy for them just block our rewards from us. the truth is that I am losing hope of recovering my lost bats for two months now.

Let’s wait to see who helps us if they deign clear this. Hopefully we will be heard.

@steeven

1 Like

@steeven @Mattches are online and seems to respond to others, but they continues to ignore us!

We are not addressing this thread for several reasons:

• A couple users here seem to have their Caps lock button stuck
  • None of the requested information in the template was filled out
  • Using weak insults to get attention, rather than following the rules like everyone else.

If you want help with your issue – open a topic, fill out the template, do not use all caps, do not insult the staff.