How to cancel monthly withdrawals that Brave is taking from my credit card?

Help out an old man here. Six months ago I gave brave.com permission to withdrawal a monthly donation directly from my credit card. I would now like to cancel that monthly withdrawal going forward. I can’t remember where on brave.com I set it up. There is no record of the transactions in any brave wallet.
I can’t find a web address where I can ask Brave.com to stop. Can you provide me with a link?
My only other option is to contact my bank and tell them stop paying Brave but that will be messy, i’m sure.
Thanks so much.

I did find the brave://rewards/ drop down where I previouly turned off all automatic donations but there is no history of the dollars being donated. (no BAT involved)

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tagging @Mattches, Brave community support staff (moderator) who should be able to help.

You can also send a direct message (DM) with your request and include your contact email. I have included instructions on how to DM below just in case it helps. Trying to figure that out really confused me as a new community member! lol

Finally, support staff caution users not to post personal information in posts. So, you might want to edit your post and remove that sentence with your email. :slightly_smiling_face:

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator (or any community member):

1. Click on their tag in this post (or their icon on the About page) then click the Message button displayed in the top right
    -OR-
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Conversation moved to DMs