How to Add Website Brave Search Engine

Hello my name is Kundan Sah and my website name is Pikashow and how can I add my website to the brave search engine? We did not find any means on the Internet using which we could add our website to Brave Search Engine.

Please you will tell us how we add our website to Brave Search Engine.

Thank You…

1 Like

Hi

I hope this post will help How to submit your site in Brave search engine

In Summary:

1. Open your site in Brave (you will need to enable WDP as in image.)
  2. Index your site in google console.

Open brave://settings/?search=web+discovery and enable as in image:

1 Like

Hello i am techy and my website name is DD Sports

Can you help tell me how I can add my website to the brave search engine? if yes then please help me.

Because I find this query on the internet but did not find any means on the Internet using which we could add our website to Brave Search Engine.

Thank You…

1 Like

Hello, I am a new blogger and want to add my busgwave blog to the brave browser engine. Please share details on how to do this.

1 Like

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to index and add our website for Texas BBQ sauce to the Brave Browser. www.GabrickBBQ.com

Is there anyone that can assist us please? Thank you.

I hope you will help me to include your site in brave search engine

this is my website : lamsa space

I think they don’t have a search console like google. If there is any admin who is reading this comment please also help me in adding my client’s business website that is for balloon deliver.

Hello, I am looking for assistance in indexing and adding my website called Alben Pure to the Brave Browser . Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Can anyone Help me to get our website DYORspot index in brave search?

thanks

I’ve closed this topic as it was answered before and people keep just tossing requests without paying attention to the answer.

Brave uses the Web Discovery Project to find and add sites to its search. There’s no big SEO like you can on Google or others. If you’d like to learn more about Web Discovery Project, check out article below:

And how to help make sure to contribute, check out the answer that was given months ago in this very topic:

NOTE

The final thing you can always try to do is go to Brave Search itself and search for your website name. If you don’t find yours, you can click on the Feedback button in Brave Search. Then in comments or suggestions, you can share how you’re not seeing your site.

This is only if yours isn’t showing. They WILL NOT change the rankings of the Search. So if you want yours on the first page and they are showing yours on Page 5 or something, then you’ll just have to give it time. Things get sorted based on people visiting your page and searching for it.

As people often have issues finding the feedback button, I’ve provided a screenshot below with the button circled and with arrows pointing to it.