How to activate the Brave VPN in Ipad after having signed up with my Android phone?

How to activate the Brave VPN in Ipad after having signed up with my Android phone?

Hello Peter,

My apology for the misunderstanding. The subscription purchased through Google Play is not cross platform compatible with Apple devices at this time. Please stay tuned as we will be releasing a way to purchase one subscription that is shareable cross platform very soon. This has been a huge hurdle to get across due to how Google and Apple payment processing and subscriptions do not play well together. It is moving from those companies managing your subscription to Brave managing the subscription in order to be shareable to all platforms. We are very excited to be able to share this capability with folks.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hello,

I just switched from android to iOS and need to know how to cancel my android subscription and change it to an iOS subscription.

Hello David!

You can cancel the subscription for Android by navigating to play.google.com. Tap on your account in the upper right corner of the screen and tap on Payments and Subscriptions. From here you can tap on Subscriptions to select the Brave Firewall + VPN and then cancel. If you are on your Android device, you can also open the Google Play store app and follow the same steps.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.