How tired I am of perpetual problems with the publisher

Why does Brave always have payment problems?
I’m not interested in Brave Rewards, I’m talking about publishers.
I make money from advertising on my sites through google ads.
Statistically about 30% of my visitors use Brave browser, so I hooked up with publishers. People are donating tokens to me. But here’s where the funniest thing happens.
1.Not only did I lose about 30% of my earnings from Google
2.Constant disconnection of purse from publisher’s account. So skipping payment dates for a whole month.
3.I got 4 blocked in a year!!! But the welfare of getting unblocked. It turns out that I missed at least 4 months of payments. What and why is not clear.
Brave,don’t you think it’s not quite fair that you block publishers’ channels because of some obscure reason that earns on donates, because your browser blocks ads on the site?
I can assume you’re fighting fraud. But you’ve disabled wallet limits. Why would anyone want to donate to your channel when they can just hook up a wallet when all the slots are blocked?
You should reconsider the conditions of publisher blocking.
Let’s say I’m blocked permanently. I don’t get donates from the site and I don’t profit from advertising on the site. Where is the justice. I think there are a lot of people like that.
Last month I was disconnected from Uphold, I have not received a payment, this month I still can not connect my wallet. And I’m sure it will last at least another month. Why can’t I collect my earnings???
To put it another way, you’re just holding on to my money and not letting me have it. And that’s not right in any business.

Hi @Bananas12 sorry your are experiencing issues with Brave.

Brave,don’t you think it’s not quite fair that you block publishers’ channels because of some obscure reason that earns on donates, because your browser blocks ads on the site?

If your account is under review, you should have received an email informing you to contact us at [email protected] for further assistance.
Account reviews take time. We will have a final decision for you before next month’s payout. If you’re cleared, you’ll be paid out in full then.

I got 4 blocked in a year!!! But the welfare of getting unblocked. It turns out that I missed at least 4 months of payments. What and why is not clear.

If you have not done so, it would be best to submit a ticket to our Rewards Support Form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate the matter.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

My account is not blocked at the moment.
But I got blocked 4 times already
Thank goodness I’ve gotten unblocked all the time within 2 to 3 weeks. But it’s too depressing when you do nothing and get blocked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.