How much you are getting for 1 ad? I am getting only 0.01 bat for 1 ad

Then why doesn’t create their own brave wallet

Resourses and KYC laws, is better to stick with an already created thing. This is is part we don’t get payments directly to our embed wallets (the interface with similar UI to metamask inside the browser)

In any case, take it easy, my comments are just possible explanations to this low earnings for ads, this since nobody is trying to give logical explanations aside: “desitions of publishers” and/or that “they are permiting lower counters for advertisers” (in any case no body is happy with this, but we commonly stick with the first idea we get, but many things can be playing behind scenes that really harm them and also us).

In summary chill down, we are not going to be rich just by seing ads, i know an extra income is always good but still, never depend only on one thing.

1 Like

I am only get 0.01 BAT for 1 Ad, too! Very Bad!

How much are the other search engine giving you??? 0 cents… just saying Brave is Awesome

1 Like

I just got 0.1 add, noice

0.01, min limit before linking wallet and asking for withdrawal is 25, it was possible before, now it will take ages, brave shoud do something about it, they should reduce this limit @steeven

Ok so maybe you all should read everything lol… if you just click on the ad you get like .01 bat tokens but thw longer you stay on the site the more bat tokens you aquire… in 2 weeks i gained just a little over US $10.00 … but there is an issue im not sure what it is but some sites all of a sudden stopped letting me get on… So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and was working but… now 2 issues have come up

1: you can not log into your account and start where you left off and the only solution I have come up with until they decided to fix rhis issue is to donate all your bat tokens to your website…

2: and other issue came back and those sites won’t let me enter again like I blocked my sites… which I didn’t I even tried Turing off ad blockers and ever thing and notta…

But as far as earning bat tokens turn ads to 5 times and hour click and browse the website for a few and exit… also instead of using any other browser except sites it won’t let you enter use brave instead of other broswers…

Hope they fix certain issues and I’ll be using brave bon stop … till then i have to use 2 web browsers… Plz fix

1 Like

If you read it depends on how long you stay on the ad site if you just click and exit you get the minimum if you stay and browse you get more the longer you check it out…

Now They(brave) become GREEDY they want 90% share instead 30% from ad revenue so rewards per ad notification is decreased to 0.01 bat Frome 0.05 bat per ad notification. This is insane 70% decrease. Now this is time we all have to quite from GREEDY brave……

1 Like

The Bat In value has been restored but our value is still 0.010 bat. Turns completely a waste of time

0.010 per ads notification???

It’s annoying common brave team!

1 Like

They probably don’t want bogged down with the different KYC & legal issues so outsource, at present to Uphold.

1 Like

Y’all be complaining you get to little money for close to nothing in return.
Brave is the only browser that does this, be happy with what you get.

okay they will give you more, man lawyer we also click on the ads they want @AceLolzz

0.01 x600ads —> max 6BAT/ moth x0.25 = 1.5$. OMG…

2 Likes

great work @Angielina :clap: Congratulations to you.

You are at least earning something rather than nothing like us.

ok i get it , thank you

Now it’s change Thankyou brave team but not more but not less it’s moderate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.