How many days have to wait for ads problem solve?

Description of the issue: Brave ads is showing occasionally, I am from Bangladesh that is brave ads eligible country and I was showing 50 ads per day at past but nowadays only 1/2 ads is showing per day. Please fix this issues as soon as possible. I have many friends they also using brave browser but they becomes boring for ads problem. Only 1/2 ads is showing per day brave and beta, please fix this as soon as possible or else my friends will uninstall brave browser. Thank you.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. If ads problem will solve quickly.
  2. If ads problem will solve before next month.

Expected result: We want to see 50 ads per day in Brave and brave beta.

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.12.113

Mobile Device details Symphony i60

Additional Information: please fix this problem as soon as possible. We are losing our patience.

1 Like

50 ads per day?? Before that, i thought max only 20 ads per day.

1 Like

Hey I am from Bangladesh and here is max 50/60 ads showed per day at past but nowadays only 1/2 ads is showing per day. We are feeling boar for this.

@9rs 50 ads per day is unusual number ads you are getting and 20 per day is global limit

Are you saying I'm wrong? We used to see 50/60 ads a day from our Bangladesh. And you say it is normal for 20 ads to come per day but that too is not coming now. I have 1/2 ads coming only. @steeven please solve this problem as soon as possible.   

@9rs you are lucky to see it

You are getting 50 ads per day. That’s why they hold the Uphold payment & pushed a updated brave browser that forced to give you only 2 ads per day :joy:. All of my friends will uninstall brave after 6th September. Because they have updated brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.