How many average Ad you got per day in this month?

0 voters

2 Likes

less than 1 i got zero ads from 4 days

1 Like

I’m on linux, since this started (august issues) i’m using nigthly. I recive ads but still they are very few, maybe 5-7 compared to 15-18 per day on stable last month. On stable by the moment i don’t get ads.

How monthly grant for this month will be so low…I hope the team are working to compensate us

I think so. But now 20th days in this month and getting only few ad.

Last month was good but in this month only few ad notifications. I think Android user get more ad notification comparing from Desktop user.

BTW, i’m not getting any ad in few of my devices, since the starting of this month…:slightly_frowning_face:

If it was zero, I would mark it because I haven’t been receiving ads for 2 months

i dont get any ads this months.

I haven’t had any since last Friday and BAT aside I did actually get this browser partly so I can tailor my ads. They are useful for what I need to buy and research.

No encontre la opcion Cero para votar, asi que puse 1

1 Like

6 ads over the past 7 days…

0 ads a day now, been like that this month

I think option 0 was missing. :joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t received an ad from 4 days. I am on a windows 10 PC with the latest version of Brave. It is happening to a lot of people. Please fix the issue.

Only 9 adds showed up this month and only between 18 - 21 August 2020. Most of them after 8 p.m. and very few over day time.

Why there is option to select ZERO (0) ??? I got ZERO ADs this month.

I always get 1 and I get excited because I think I’m going to have a good day, but then nothing else comes out.

no ads for me the option 0 its really missing man!

From yesterday I’m getting adds again. Yesterday 10 adds, today another 10.
Version 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135