How i can change new tab look/personalize like google chrome?

Hello if brave is like chrome why in brave you can t personalize new tab or when you open brave you can t change your backgroup with an photo that you want from your computer.

Not yet @AlexOarecare. The team is working on it.

Thanks

I am a new user too Brave and so far I love it. I am on an iMac and have been using Chrome. The one issue I had, was raised by AlexOarecare, “Hello if brave is like chrome why in brave you can t personalize new tab or when you open brave you can t change your backgroup with an photo that you want from your computer.”

I have been using a Chrome extension called FVD Speed Dial for years which provides all of the things Alex is requesting and much, much more. Although the developer does not say they support Brave, I installed the extension and it appears to work just fine. What was truly amazing is I was able to export my settings and data from my Chrome version and import them into my Brave version. I have about 35 pages and hundreds upon hundreds of dials (icons) for sites I frequent all sorted by topic.

Are there any problems I should be aware of with using this extension?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.