How high fee uphold is charging for withdraw

!

how high payout fees uphold is charging. if i am withdrawing 1 BAT which is equal to almost ₹100. then uphold is taking network fee of almost 15 BAT which is almost 15*100=₹1500. who take this much commission.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:if brave browser wants to be successful then remove uphold. or increase earning to 20 bat per month.:tired_face:. uphold is the most embarrassing and mental wallet don’t use it. it will take all your money.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:uphold should be banned.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:now i don’t want to use brave browser because of your partner and those my friends and family members who i referred they will also stop using brave.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

#close uphold #ban uphold #increse earning to 20 BAT/month #give another payment method.:triumph:

bro uphold is not chraging you anything thats Ethereum network fees if you want to withdraw your money then convert BAT to XRP they have low network fees

2 Likes

Ok bhai thanks you for reply

Convert to XRP and then withdraw to another wallet. Take a look at my recent transfer below…

XRP has one of the cheapest transfer fee…

4 Likes

In which wallet you transferred your XRP?

I have the WazirX wallet… (in case you don’t have the wallet, here’s my invite link for it)
Just be careful though… when you transfer in XRP, you have to give a destination tag along with the wallet address… Why I am saying careful is, because…

1. The incoming/receiving wallet needs the Destination Tag to be specified.
  2. On the other hand, when you are transferring from Uphold, it gives two fields - Address and Destination Tag, but for the Destination Tag it says ‘this is optional’.

I got burned the first time i did this transfer because I read that optional clause at Uphold and didn’t enter it, so my transfer got lost and never came in my WazirX wallet… Although it was a small amount but still…

To be on the safe side, always enter both wallet address and destination tags while making XRP transfers… or better yet, scan the details via QR.

1 Like

It was updated on my side now they are charging less for BAT as well. Wait until your turn comes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.