How does Brave Organize Bookmarked Links in Folders?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I have created a folder within the bookmarks called recipes. Whenever I add a new bookmarked link in the recipes folder I can never find the link again. In safari it puts your latest bookmarked link at the bottom of the list. I’m honestly not sure where brave puts the latest thing you’ve bookmarked. It seems like it randomly places it wherever within the folder. Can anyone help me figure this out?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go into the brave browser
  2. Create a folder and start adding a bunch of bookmarked links.

Expected result:
Not sure.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

By default it gets added to ‘Mobile Bookmarks’ folder.
You can change save location by tapping on ‘Location:Mobile Bookmarks’, then you can select different folder for example

That wasn’t my question. I’m bookmarking links to a specific folder. I have 500 or so bookedmarked links in that folder. By default you’d think that the latest thing you bookmark would be at the bottom of the list. It never is. Brave throws it somewhere randomly in the 500 links and it’s super hard for me to find things. I started beta testing the new brave and FYI it does take the lastest bookmark and add it to the bottom of the list in that folder so it must be this brave version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.