How do you get the BAT to your Uphold account?

I have been publisher for more than a month now and recieved some BAT in my wallet and created an uphold wallet but I can’t get the BAT out of the wallet.
Also the text “confirmed” in the top-right is zero. I don’t know why, maybe I have to confirm something but I don’t know where. Couldn’t find an answer on google 'bout this issue.
And “statement” is blank.
So what do I have to do to make this thing work? Or do I have to get the amount of BAT to 1000 before something happens?
I watched a dozen of vids about Brave Publishers but everybody had their payout working but didn’t say how. Maybe somebody can make a vid on how you get the thing up and running?

Hi @Superwurm,

The payout is happens automatically around 8th of every month. Nothing you need to do except to connect your Publisher account to your Uphold wallet.

This is for referral program. “Downloaded” mean that new users download Brave using your referral link and “Confirmed” mean that that new users already use Brave for +30 days.

After that, Brave will give you 5USD in BAT for each confirmed referral.

It may be updated at the payout date (around 8th of this month).

Hope that can make it clear for you.
Feel free to ask any questions if you still unclear.
:slightly_smiling_face:

oh yeah, I c it now. it works, I recieved some duku in mi uphold wallet.
Next mission is getting the BAT on an exchange. I think next januari all crypto goes back to the moon again and than lambo in 2020
thnx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.