How do you clear the Brave DNS cache?

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Go to brave://net-internals/#dns and click “clear host cache.”

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Nothing. It still won’t look up hosts on the new DNS server I set in the System Preferences.

Expected result:

Cache cleared and relook up the hosts.

Reproduces how often:

Every time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

OSX 10.15 (19A583)
Version 1.7.92 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It should be noted that I have also tried flushing the socket pools.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.