How Do You Backup/Restore Your Bookmarks On An Android Device

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I need to back up my Bookmark on my Android tablet so I can reset it back to factory settings.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave 1.19.88

Mobile Device details
Lenovo Android Tablet Model TB-X606F Android 10

Additional Information:

I need to reset my Lenovo Tablet to the factory settings, but need a way to back up my Brave Bookmarks. Haven’t been able to find a way to do it. I’ve been able to do it on the Windows 10 Desktop version.

@mikeelkins1283 ,
The best way to do this would probably be to Sync your Android device to a desktop installation of Brave, reset your device, then re-sync when you reinstall Brave on your android device:

Note that if you want to keep your Android bookmarks separate/different from a current browser profile on your desktop installation, you can create a new browser profile and use that to sync to your Android device.

私の前の携帯電話に長期間ブロック値の崩れを見つけ、携帯電話乗っ取りをしようとしていた人が、先月その崩れを見つけた、と報告を受けました。

その携帯電話は初期化し処分したが、今の携帯電話乗っ取りもされていると思います。偽サイト、偽メールアドレス、私の愛する家族も助けてください!

基本、個人攻撃だから、既存のマルウェアなどを使用している可能性が高い

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.