How do I sync all my settings and extensions?

Hello again,

I have been trying to sync from my Windows 10 to my Manjaro 18.1. But no matter how much time I spend on it Braves sync feature is not doing anything. So how do you sync settings and extensions easily?

My system is a dual boot between Windows 10 with latest Brave installed, and the latest Manjaro XFCE 18.1 with kernel 5.2. I have already tried copying and pasting the word code using my email, but that did nothing at all. And I have tried from my Android 7 tablet to the new Brave browser on Manjaro, and that also did absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is Braves sync feature currently broken? Thanks for any help

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
16GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Samsung 960 Pro SSD (NVMe)
Sapphire Radeon 290X GPU

Dual boot setup between Windows 10 and Manjaro 18.1. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Brave Sync is for now only sync your bookmarks across-devices. More data type sync is in the plan.

Well it didn’t sync the bookmarks, because it did nothing at all and I tried many multiple times. I assume Brave just doesn’t work correctly on Linux?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.