How do i switch from uphold wallet to gemini?

How do i switch from uphold wallet to gemini?

1 Like

You would just need to disconnect your Uphold account from brave and then sign in and connect brave to Gemini.

1 Like

You will need to create a Gemini account, download the app and get it setup. It takes some time to get approved for everything in app.

I already have a gemini account, how do I connect?

1 Like

@BeavisTheGreat essentially like @HighPriestess42 already told you. But I’ll break down the steps for you.

1. Go to your Brave Rewards icon in your Address Bar. When you click on it, you should see where it has the words My Wallet as long as you’ve got it connected. If it’s not connected, it will instead say Verify Wallet.

2. You’ll click on My Wallet and then choose to Disconnect from Uphold.

3. Then you’ll click on Verify and you’ll Log In with your Gemini account. At this point, your browser should verify with it and start paying out with Gemini instead of Uphold in future payments. Well, assuming you’ve done all your KYC and all with Gemini.

Hi, it is not verified, so when I follow the steps, I can not see the disconnect link!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.