How do I receive my referral link with the same channel in a new account?

As I mentioned in previous tickets my problem that I lost access to my brave creators account since I never received the access link to my email after I activated 2FA and nobody knew how to give me an answer to get another way to Access my account and deactivate the 2FA I decided to choose to follow the advice of opening a new account with another email …

Indeed, I opened a new account with another email and added the same YouTube channel that I had in my other account that I could not access anymore (I did it as advised by the brave page itself), the problem is that for days I added my youtube channel (which has already been verified) so far I have not received my referral link for profit and I want to know what is happening, because I have not been assigned my referral link, I want to start working with Brave to get earnings but all this here is very complicated, it is an inconvenience after another inconvenience and I do not get clear answers, I want someone to please help me since I really want to work with Brave but I still have not been able to do it …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.