How do I get to the sidebar with the keyboard in Windows and how do I open the Brave menu in Android with Talkback?

Description of the issue:
I have two problems. I am completely blind, so I use Brave with the NVDA screen reader on Windows and with the Talkback screen reader on Android. In Windows I can’t get to the sidebar with the keyboard. I can use the keyboard to access the toolbar containing the Brave menu button and the address bar, as well as the tabs and the bookmarks toolbar. However, I can’t figure out how to get to the sidebar. So I’m talking about the sidebar that contains, for example, the Leo icon.
In Android I am unable to open the Brave menu. There is a button labeled Customize and manage Google Chrome (so the label is already wrong), but when I double-tap it (the method to activate a button with Talkback) nothing happens. If I double tap and hold the menu opens, but as soon as I lift my finger off the screen the menu disappears again. With Talkback there is currently no way to actually activate one of the menu options.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 11 23h2 with Brave 1.62.153, Android 14 (Pixel 7A) with Brave 1.62.152

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.