something went wrong with my OS so i had to reinstall.
After installing Brave browser again and restoring my wallet using the seed phrases… I get back my estimated earnings for this month, but i don’t see my claimed rewards from previous months…
Is it a waiting thing, maybe it needs to sync or it is lost?
I had a non fully verified uphold wallet
While it is possible for me to recover certain files from the old installation, there are some issues with it
- some of the files were corrupted
- i tried restoring some of the key files, what i would get would be
- The estimated earnings for this month will reflect 0
- My claimed rewards so far will turn up just fine
- There will be no more Ads coming up
Update: Okay… i read somewhere… so now i understand how this works… its being stored locally in the brave rewards wallet… which is not tied with my recovery seed keys… i have access to regain that wallet… as well as the amount to it… but even if i do a verified uphold account… how do i force the transfer?.. or i can just verify it, bind it to uphold…and leave it be… let it transfer at end of month?