How Do I Get My BAT From My iPhone?

I want to get my BAT from my iPhone.

On my iPhone, Enable Brave Rewards is toggled ON.

But it says below that,

“Brave Rewards payouts are temporarily unavailable on this device. Transfer your existing wallet funds to a desktop wallet to keep your tokens.”

How?

The “One Time Transfer” article says in iOS, tap the Legacy Wallet Transfer option.

That option isn’t present on my iPhone. I’ve never transferred my BAT from my iPhone.

Why can’t I get my tokens?

One Time Transfer:
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052811072-How-do-I-use-the-one-time-transfer-to-move-BAT-from-iOS-to-Desktop-#:~:text=On%20your%20iOS%20device%2C%20tap,option%20to%20initiate%20the%20transfer.

https://community.brave.com/t/please-transfer-my-bat-rewards-from-ios-mobile-to-desktop-browser/211007/7

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me I’ve tried it. The legacy wallet doesn’t show up.

I believe you must sync the devices first to transfer the funds

on your desktop you go to your rewards section by opening an new tab clicking the gear icon at the bottom of the new tab and then at the top clicking the brave rewards and then clicking qr code and opening the camera on your phone and just looking and the qr code that is displayed on your desktop and then when the link pops up on the top of your iPhone tapping it and it should work.

There is no QR code on my iPhone. I am not able to transfer tokens from my iPhone.

As I wrote:—

That option isn’t present on my iPhone. I’ve never transferred my BAT from my iPhone.

@Grathican,
Thank you for reaching out.
Can you please send me a DM here onCommunity with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

brave://rewards-internals does not provide me with a payment id. I get a google search result.

@Grathican,
Apologies – on iOS it’ll be Menu --> Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Rewards internals

I don’t see any payment id. Here is a screenshot of Menu --> Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Rewards internals

1 Like

Im getting the same problem except my key info seed is valid, and I have a wallet payment ID. I am also enrolled. What is going on?

@Grathican,
Can you confirm if you’re currently running version v1.24 on iOS and, if so, can you still visit the internals page again?

I am running Version 1.23.1 (21.2.24.16)Device iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 14.4.2)

Hello, @Mattches I am running:

Version 1.24 (21.4.1.15)
Device iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 14.4.2)

I have been using Brave for years. I even the T-shirt.
How can I get my BAT?

@Grathican,
Looking into your situation, thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hey, Mattches. I really want to get my BAT. Can you please help me?

@Grathican,
If you disable/re-enable Rewards does this bring back the rewards internals page? If it does, is the wallet payment ID still blank?

April 23, 2021, just did disabled/re-enable Rewards.

Now Rewards Internals reads: “Wallet Creation Date 4/17/21.”

I’ve been using Brave and viewing ads for years. What is going on here?

@Grathican,
Can you please DM me so we can continue this conversation there?

Hello, @Mattches. I sent you a DM 16 days ago and have not heard back from you.

In it, I wrote:—

Please help me recover my BAT from my phone. I’ve been using Brave for years.

Thank you.

I see no reply from you.