How do I forward a link to someone else?

You Have copy and paste but why can’t customers or users FORWARD TO OTHERS…
SAFARI easily allows you to send a link to another email or telephone number??

I can’t forward anything to my friends from Brave? Is it because you have no FORWARDING??? PLEASE respond to cmpearce3@mac.com.

@chloe ,

Please tell us

• What e-mail application do you normally use?

• Are you using text messaging?

• What computing devices of yours, use Brave Browser?

• What are the Brave Browser version numbers for each of those installations?

Ref., the Share Menu:

https://community.brave.com/search?q=share%20menu%20in:title%20order:latest

Dear Support People:

Thank you for you’re quick response! That, was most WONDERFUL.

HAVE a Nice Day.

Capri Pearce

| 289wk
May 6 |

• | - |

@chloe ,

Please tell us

• What e-mail application do you normally use?

I use Mail. I have an Apple iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021. Version 11.6) Apple M1 chip; Memory

• Are you using text messaging?
  • Yes. I use text messaging, but my iphone is not a device that I’ve put into your browser system. It automatically syncs to icloud, iphone & computer with Apple.
  • What computing devices of yours, use Brave Browser?

My iMac, M1

• What are the Brave Browser version numbers for each of those installations?

This is what Brave shows: 1.38.109 chromium 101.04951; I would prefer not to support Google; so I’d even do Firefox with Brave Browser. I also thought Chrome was for PCs???

Also, I noticed that when I went to “about Brave” it had a check that there was an update?? But that was shown nowhere else;

@chloe ,

I am only a volunteer member of Brave Community; I am not a member of Brave Support nor an employee of Brave Software.

The questions I asked, relate to info that Brave Support would usually want to know. (And I want to know, to see if there is some chance I might be able to assist you.)

My usage of “tell us” means that there are often other members who are interested and will read your Topic and the Replies.

2 Likes

@chloe

Brave Browser for desktops, does not yet have a Share Menu of its own (though BB for mobile devices, does). Meanwhile, you might try:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.