How do I claim my rewards if I've updated my PC?

My PC was in need of an update so I upgraded it last week. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to deal with 2 issues regarding Brave:

• I was waiting to receive 2.485 BAT from March to my Gemini wallet.
  • I had accrued 1.670 rewards so far in April before the upgrade.

Now that rewards have to be manually claimed, how can I get my rewards from March? Same thing for the rewards from the beginning of April? I did save my “brave://rewards-internals/” info from the old browser in case it would be needed.

I just hope there is a solution for the browser I left behind on my dead PC. Just for clarity, I replaced the CPU, MB, RAM and re-installed Windows so the old PC is no longer available to claim anything.

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Update or upgrade? What kind? Did it involve reformatting the pc or reinstalling windows?

Replaced CPU/MB/RAM and formatted drive to reinstall windows. Old OS with browser is gone.

How can I receive rewards that were pending?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have lost all bat not already sent to a verified wallet. Formatting, resetting and the like, cause brave to now see your device as a new wallet. Please verify this @steeven ?

I took a screenshot of the brave rewards internals. This needs to be fixed because upgrades and crashes happen often enough.

Im not sure a screenshot will do it. Maybe if you had downloaded the logs. This time of day, maybe @Saoiray may know. Or maybe @HighPriestess42

Like @Herrvader said, if there is BAT not in a verified wallet it will be lost and there is no way to get it back. But I believe you said you had some on your Gemini waiting to be transferred over. So anyhting that is pending should be sent to Gemini after payouts are complete. Payouts have be re started due to some sort of error where lots of users , myself included, had only received 0.25 BAT to their gemini.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Wanted to make sure i was correct.

I did receive a payment for the month of April of 0.250. I had accumulated a reward of over 5.6 BAT. Will this be regulated with the updates.
Michel38

This is the info… I figured the missing BAT could just directly be deposited to Gemini just like earlier this year when the “claim captcha” was implemented for everyone.

People started getting rewards today. Most of them, double what they were owed.

Have you read my posts??? I’m not asking “when are my rewards arriving” I’m asking specifically how they can be claimed from a dead browser!

Specifically I had 2.485 BAT pending which I can no longer claim because the PC has been reformatted. I also have 1.670 BAT which will have the same problem in early May.

Below is the info from the brave://rewards-internals/ page for that dead browser. I was hoping you could manually credit my account since the old PC is dead.

Wallet info
Key info seed: Valid
Wallet payment ID: 0b469d48-1af8-4072-895f-e22cd9b18b56

External wallet info
Wallet status: Verified
Wallet address: 624e1d63-088f-4983-87fa-6a2bef05fb83
Custodian: Gemini

Well you obviously have not read my posts so I’ll repost my original response to you.

I have a somewhat similar question… I had quite a bit of BAT on the browser of a SYNCED device. That device is still operating somewhere but I would be willing to bet that BRAVE was uninstalled.

Am I out of luck as well?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.