How do I change print Margins?

When I try to print from my macbook air the right side is chopped off by about an inch. It prints fine in Safari. I’ve been told I need to reset the print margins but I have no idea how to do that. This is a Brave issue.

Hello @Mimi77

Thank you for reaching out and I’m more than happy to answer your question. Could you kindly delete and re-add your printer to check if this fixes the issue.

1. Delete your printer from your computer, then re-add it:
  2. Open Brave.
  3. Go to the Brave list of printers.
  4. Delete any duplicate printers from the list.
  5. Delete your printer from the list.
  6. Set up your printer by reinstalling any relevant software.

To have additional information, please use this link, let me know if that works and have a great day!

Sorry so long to get back. I never got an alert. I did that and it didn’t help. Can you please be very specific as to where the list of printers are on brave? And exactly what you want me to do.

If I read correctly you want me to remove the printer from the list of printers, delete this one, then reinstall ? Reinstall to where and how?

Hello @Mimi77

Thanks for your reply, we appreciate the details. Could you kindly use this link to have additional information.

And yes, our best recommendation is Delete & re-add your printer, you can use steps below:

1. Delete your printer from your computer, then re-add it:
  2. Open Brave.
  3. Go to the Brave list of printers.
  4. Delete any duplicate printers from the list.
  5. Delete your printer from the list.
  6. Set up your printer by reinstalling any relevant software.

Let me know if that works and have a great day!

I do not know where to find the list of printers. Please advise. The printer was removed and put on a few days ago and it did nothing. I also have no idea what you mean to set up my printer by reinstalling software. Canon told me it is not the printer it is the margin settings.

I installed firefox and it works fine so I’m not going to spend any more time dealing with this. Thanks all for the help but I’m done with this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.