How do I change IP Country (like with dotvpn)?

In Chrome I have added an extention called dotvpn. Using it to switch countries I can watch Swedish TV from abroad. How could I tweak Brave Browser to allow me to mimic a Swedish IP address?

Hi @henriklinder the extension your suggesting has been requested, perhaps you can up vote it so it gets noticed.
For now though I don’t think there’s a simple solution to your requirement. However @Jacalz did offer a suggestion of making some extensions work but I don’t know if you would want to do so or whether any one would prescribe it right now Full on Extension Support

I offered the same suggestion on the link below which has gathered a lot of interest, hopefully they’re accelerating its development/functionality within Brave VPN / Proxy Extensions better integrated in Brave

@henriklinder I may be able to help you with that hard way to get the extensions working and we can take it in Swedish (Om du vill):joy::wink: The way is complicated and you need to run some commands every time you will want to use the browser wich is no ideal, the way also lets you use the latest unstable features so something’s doesn’t even work as it should :sweat_smile: The best thing is probably to just wait unless it is absolutely necessary :grimacing:

Hej!
Tack Jacob för ditt svar. Jag avvaktar isf med TV tittandet via Brave och kör den saken fortsatt i Chrome. Brave verkar mycket bättre på så många sätt eller hur?

Henrik

AFFĂ„RSCOACHEN AB

Gör Framgång

Slupskjulsvägen 30
111 49 Stockholm
0708-806068

_____ /)/)___________

PĂĄ 6 maj 2017 kl. 23:12:24, Jacob Alzen (brave@discoursemail.com) skrev:

Jacalz

May 7
@henriklinder I may be able to help you with that hard way to get the extensions working and we can take it in Swedish (Om du vill) The way is complicated and you need to run some commands every time you will want to use the browser wich is no ideal, the way also lets you use the latest unstable features so something’s doesn’t even work as it should The best thing is probably to just wait unless it is absolutely necessary

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Numpty

May 6
Hi @henriklinder the extension your suggesting has been requested, perhaps you can up vote it so it gets noticed. For now though I don’t think there’s a simple solution to your requirement. However @Jacalz did offer a suggestion of making some extensions work but I don’t know if you would want to do…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Ja den verkar vara bra på mycket men inte allt tyvärr :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.