How Do I Build/Create a New Brave Wallet before the Next Token Transfer?

I was hasty and sloppy when I copied and pasted my password and seed phrase into my password vault. As a result, I cannot log into my Brave wallet or restore it. Fortunately, my wallet is empty since I’ve only used Brave Browser for about a week.

Is there a way for me to create a new Brave Wallet before the next auto-payment?

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Hi @LoonyLiberal,
Are you referring to the Wallet associated with Brave Rewards or Brave Crypto Wallets ?

Aa-ron,

I’m referring to the wallet that I’m prompted to log into when I click “Crypto Wallets” in “Settings.” The URL is brave://wallet/.

Brave Rewards (brave://rewards/) and Brave Crypto Wallets (brave://wallet/) are different things.
I’ve got some articles here that may better explain the different of them. Brave Rewards is what you want to get ads and receive BAT. Crypto Wallets lets you work with cryptocurrency in Brave and hold other tokens.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but none of the linked articles resolve my issue. I’m not concerned with an Uphold account. I’m dealing with the login page when I click “Crypto Wallets” in Brave browser settings and am redirected to brave://wallet/.

I’m considering creating a new account and deleting my current account. Yes, losing 7 BAT isn’t pleasant, but I’ll lose much more if I wait until Brave auto-deposits into an area that I can’t access.

Since I can’t find any better alternative, I’ll try an uninstall/reinstall on Sunday morning. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, I’ll find another browser to use instead.

Brave Browser has much to like, but struggling to find answers to what should, in theory, be simple questions is a deal-breaker.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.