How can I verify my BAT wallet, in addition to uphold and gemini?

I live in Belarus, none of the proposed methods of wallet verification is available to me due to the fact that neither uphold nor gemini work with citizens of Belarus. I think I’m not alone, and there are a lot of similar people, so how do we verify our wallet so that we can withdraw BAT tokens to third-party wallets, for example Metamask? Help please.

Verify your uphold account with any I’d provided by government like driving license etc. With your selfie and that’s done.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer. But when creating an account, uphold writes the following to me: “We’re not there yet
Sorry we’re not in your country yet. But check back regularly because we’re always expanding.” And what to do in this case?

Uphold is not being in your country so I suggest you to verify your account in Gemini app.

Verification process is similar in all apps… after verification you can get your tokens in your Gemini wallet.

Thanks

I am from India

1 Like

Meta mask is not supported by brave…brave has its own wallet but you will get tokens only in uphold and Gemini… so you must ask to brave support team about that issue if you don’t have any support of uphold and Gemini in your country.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.