How can i set the time in brave

the time diplayed is not the same of the time of the system .thanks for the help

Hi @souha,

Welcome to community! What OS are you running?

To be clear, Is the time reflected on the new tab page incorrect?

Thank you!

Hi, @souha and @steeven. I’m making a huge leap and guessing @souha means to switch to 24 hr. time. I went through this with another user a couple of weeks ago, and it seemed to depend on the language selection. When it’s English (US), it shows 12 hr. time, but without AM/PM, so in the second half of the day the clock looks 12 hours off to those who are used to 24 hr. time. The fix was to select the language with a region that uses 24 hr. time (English (UK), English (Australia) both worked), but if there’s another way, please share it.

Here’s the thread from earlier:

i’m running windows 10 . it’s not probleme of 24 and Am Pm .the probleme is for example the system show 07:30 an brave in new tab show 08:30 .There is one hour + of the system. thank for all

Annotation%202019-07-26%20070826

Wow, that’s weird. Well, the easy fix was worth a shot. I defer to @steeven’s superior KungFu on this.

Hi @souha, that is strange. Are you using a VPN?

no steeven i don’t use vpn

i have this problem in two differnt pc

@souha,
Can I ask what time zone and/or region you’re in?

I’think that i will stay with my firefox brave is so hard for me.there is no help for just little things .thanks fo all bye

it’s really sheet this brave .c’est vraiment de la merde se brave.vous faites de la publicité purement mensongère. ce n’est qu’une petite merde votre brave qui est en fin de compte qu’une mauviette.vous ne pouvez pas connaitre la bravour.

where are you ,the sons of bitches ,of devellopers of

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.