How can I send BAT to an unverified Uphold wallet?

I have only one question. I have an uphold wallet, with seed and all, but it’s not yet verified. It says it won’t verify until it contains at least 25 BAT. I happen to have 250 BAT in another wallet. So my question is, how do I send 25 BAT to my unverified uphold wallet? I know how to send BAT, that’s not the problem. It’s just that I don’t get an address to send funds to as long as my uphold wallet is not verified, or at least, I can’t find an address anywhere. So, where should I send those BAT if I don’t even have an address to send it to?

1 Like

Android? Then the only way is to have that 25 BAT first in your Rewards wallet. No ability to send to Android’s Rewards wallet.

1 Like

I’m on a PC, and it runs windows 10.
I don’t use my smartphone anymore. Only to log in to manage my cryptos, but that’s it. It used to be my navigator, everywhere I went, until I learned about electromagnetic pollution.
No smartphones for me, thanks.
Which is a pity. A smart watch would really be nice to have, but I can’t. It’s immoral.
Thank you for your reply!

If it’s on desktop, and you’ve a verified Uphold account, then you should be able to bypass the requirement, CMIIW.

Click that “log in” button?

2 Likes

I want to send BAT to my UNverified uphold wallet, in order to have it verified. My question was how can I send BAT to an UNverified uphold wallet.

So most likely I misunderstood your question. 🤷

If you want to send to Uphold from external wallet, then you should get an address if you visit your Uphold account. https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043106712-Fund-your-Uphold-account-from-a-crypto-wallet-Mobile-App-?mobile_site=true

Also, 25 BAT is not a requirement to verify your Uphold account. It’s a requirement to connect your Rewards wallet to your Uphold account.

1 Like

I think I did not have an uphold account yet. But I do have an account now. I’ll see if I can find my uphold wallet.

Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.