How are Brave Rewards STILL not fixed with ZERO communication from the Brave team?

Single handedly making crypto adoption trash and pushing away retail investors by broken systems with absolute ZERO communication back… Brave is cool and all, but just stop the entire rewards program if it’s broken… Jesus…

Haven’t gotten any Brave Rewards in my LINKED GEMINI ACCOUNT since October…

Can… Anyone… At… Brave… Help…?

2 Likes

Don’t know, are you able to submit a proper ticket or even provide the proper information when you create a Topic explaining an issue?

I just looked, this is the second thing you’ve posted here on Brave Community. The first was in December 2021 where you post to say that you heard from them that you had auto contribute on and it played a part. Then you stated you didn’t get Rewards for a couple months.

After that, you vanished from Brave Community until today.

And when I talk about proper format and all, when you create a Topic like you just did here, it shows the below that you are supposed to fill out:

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

They don’t answer, plus I’m seeing the ads without being paid, so frustrating

They do, just in the order they receive messages. They use those as tickets. Don’t get me wrong, they try to filter things in between and answer easily resolved things in between, but it can take time to identify and resolve issues. Also, it isn’t always on them. There are times they are stuck waiting on other departments or companies, such as Uphold, in order to figure out what’s going wrong.

That’s weird, as usually you wouldn’t see anything if your account is suspended. The ones who usually have had that issue are those who are using a VPN to appear in a region they aren’t really in. Brave recognizes you’re not in that region and you don’t get paid for it, since you can only be paid for viewing ads in your region.

To clarify, this also has occurred for people who were in areas next to a Time Zone and their PC had them as if they were in other area. For better detail on that, check out Stopped getting ads and BAT rewards for last 4 months - #4 by Saoiray

1 Like

@superp I’m not seeing a DM, did you username change? Please DM me your Gemini ERC-20 address and I can resolve.