Hotmail bookmark issue

Description of the issue:
Unable to use fav bookmark to log in to my hotmail account, if i use another bookmark everything works just fine, all started 48hrs ago, brave browser is updated at the latest version 1.29, contacted microsoft support for assistance and they replied to wait 24hrs cause they were having an updating with google. Nothing changes after waiting 24hrs, tried on Safari and fav bookmark works perfectly. Updated already two times brave browser but issue is still there.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Since 06/08/2021 i cannot use anymore my fav bookmark to log in to my hotmail account

2. When i use bookmark appears a white screen with microsoft logo that reads that temporarily microsoft account is incurring a technical problem, please try again later

3. If i don’t use fav bookmark microsoft hotmail login works just fine and i can log in with no issue of any sort

Expected result:
Fix the issue

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Iphone 11 IoS 13.6

Additional Information:
A friend of mine has same device, older brave browser version but she doesn’t incur in this issue.

Seriously? No one replied in a week to my thread? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can you confirm the two bookmarks are actually the very same url?
I had a similar issue on Firefox and another website (an utility company, by the way using some Microsoft service for authentication) and the cause was that they changed some redirect.
One bookmark was using the main “entry” page, the other one had the now obsolete redirect target instead – and to make things worse, the old page was still responding but not allowing login.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.