Horizontal lines when cursor over scroll bar

Hello there Brave people!

I recently got a new lap top. am running Linux Mint edge 20 “uma” on it. Have just set up Brave as it is my browser of choice. However, when i move and hover the cursor over the scroll bar (which is often), i get horizontal flashing lines appearing (glitching?)…it did not happen with my old lap top (that also had linux mint on it…19 i believe). Anyway, its well weird…i tried firefox, and no lines appeared there, but i want to use brave…any suggestions appreciated. I use nvidia driver version 470.63.01 (the recommended one). Any help appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Maybe related to hardware acceleration? Try disabling via brave://settings/system is there a new Nvidia driver available?

hi…thanks for your response…i have already turned off hardware accelration…but, alas, no joy there. dont think there is a new driver avaliable…i believe its the latest one and i know it is the recommeded one…i will double check, but thanks and any other suggestions appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.