Muon 4.3.16
libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.113
V8 6.0.286.56
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform macOS
OS Release 13.4.0
OS Architecture x64

I frequently use the site http://shapeshift.io. I have loads of URLs in my address bar history, from previous transactions with them. However when I go to History and search on “shapeshift”, I get only THREE total results, and none of them are the individual transactions that I’m hoping to look through. I expected history to be a true history of every single URL I’ve ever visited that contains the given string. Is this not the case? Is this a bug?

Crap I have an idea why this happened. Shapeshift uses URLs like this:

shapeshift.io/#/status/TRANSACTION_ID

where “TRANSACTION_ID” is of course a valid ID from them. I bet the # sign is breaking Brave’s ability to store stuff in history…?

currently only 500 history entries are displayed due to rendering performance issue. it’ll be addressed after solving it.

I am experiencing heavily unresponsive non-autofilling History/Address bar problems as well. I visit www.reddit.com/r/batproject every day, and it only ever autocompletes up to reddit.com. Typing my email provider into the address bar (yahoomail) also never completes.

Brave 0.19.53
rev e09025b
Muon 4.4.29
libchromiumcontent 61.0.3163.100
V8 6.1.534.41
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform macOS
OS Release 16.7.0
OS Architecture x64

Edit: Sorry, wanted to clarify that address bar was not autofilling, not that it is unresponsive/laggy.

That is another issue and is recognized by the team.

Sorry, my original post was not complaining about lagginess, just lack of autofilling. Sorry for the confusion in wording!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.