High CPU and RAM Usage

Forgive me but this thread is exhausting me quite a bit. Everyone, please read carefully:
Right now, all we are trying to do is troubleshoot and determine whether the resource hogging is a product of the software by itself, or if its a combination of the software (brave) and other data and/or extensions installed in it.

@SamGreenwood, you stated:

Yes, that was to be expected. What I wanted to know was whether or not the same resource spikes occurred after a [reasonable] amount of time browsing normally on the newly created profile? Again, if the answer to this is no, then we can be very confident that it has to do with bad data “stuck” in your browser or one of the [many] extensions you have installed at this time.

Alternatively, if you don’t want to use a new profile for any real amount of time, instead what you can do is disable every extension you have in your main browser profile and see if this improves performance. If it does, then we can begin re-enabling them one at a time and find the culprit.

The most common fixes for issues like this are generally:

1. Hardware Acceleration conflict – disabling it resolves.
  2. Bad/conflicting extension installed – removing extension resolves.
  3. Bad cache/data in the browser somewhere – typically clearing cache/browsing data for all time resolves the issue.