Hi, i can't link brave rewards to my uphold wallet. I'm using Brave on PC. I reset my computer 3 times. AND I downloaded and connected to my phone twice, it says you reached the maximum device, I can't connect, help.Brave rewards are currently not tied to

hi, i can’t link brave rewards to my uphold wallet. I’m using Brave on PC. I reset my computer 3 times. AND I downloaded and connected to my phone twice, it says you reached the maximum device, I can’t connect, help.Brave rewards are currently not tied to any wallet

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

1 Like

i did as you said hello but no one is helping

@steeven hi I can’t connect the wallet it says you have reached the maximum device. It’s been more than 2 weeks, am I wrong, can I know the status?

@mervejk63 Sorry nobody got back to you. There has been a lot of issues and people submitting unlink requests. Due to limited staff, it’s hard to work through it all sometimes.

If you’re still having issues, please be advised you may just have to hold on a bit longer. The wallet limit is in the process of being eliminated. There’s no specific date set but it is in testing and we’re hoping it’s released for all users by the end of the month.

You can keep an eye out on it at https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/18572 to see when it gets released.

Sorry again for your troubles but it shouldn’t be much longer

@Saoiray hi can i know my status?

@mervejk63 we’re all still waiting. Click on the link I provided in my prior post and you’ll be able to read what it says. Scroll to the very bottom and it will update when it becomes available or speak if any issues. It’s the same link I need to look at if going to try to answer anyone on when it’s coming out and all.

Though they mentioned few weeks of testing, which is 3-5 usually. Since they started last week and this is week 2, it’s assumed that end of March or early April we’ll have it. Just no guarantee

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.