HELP PLZ : Unable to link Verified Uphold wallet with android brave browser

I have previously verified my uphold account with required ID, linked it with Desktop browser and received BAT as payment in uphold account.
But recently I am unable to link my same uphold account with android brave browser. When I login in uphold from brave rewards in android brave browser , its showing

“Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.”

and this error is going on loop infinitely inspite of trying many times.
Also when I again open brave rewards its showing as connected with uphold but showing

"Pending. Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards. Go to Uphold to complete verification. "

But reality is my uphold account is already verified with ID proof which I can see in uphold settings as account is verified.

I will Really appreciate it if this issue is fixed and I will be again sync BAT token in uphold account from brave android browser. Please HELP .

I have the same problem. Brave keeps disconnecting my verified Gemini wallet, when I tried to log back in now, I get the same error. They still haven’t send me the BAT rewards for the last 3 months.

Reply from a moderator per this issue in a similar topic:

There are several users experiencing this issue. I’m pretty sure they will hot fix this issue as soon as they find out more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.