HELP - My Brave probably doesn't know where I am

Hi, I am using BRAVE for about 3 weeks, and just now I noticed this problem. When I installed the browser, I had my windows configured in a different region (Japan) because of some reasons, and I thought it was strange for Brave only redirecting me to a japanese Cryptosite for reclaiming rewards, i didn’t have the time to configure everything so I just ignore. But now that I want to sincronize an wallet to my Brave Rewards, i can’t, cause BRAVE only takes me to BitFlyer and I can’t register on Bitflyer because it’s japanese residents only. I already changed my windows region but that doesn’t seem to have sorted out my issue. I want to know what can I do, so i can finally vinculate my BRAVE to a Brazilian cryptowallet site, or something that let me reclaim brazilan money.

Hi @RaposaFANT !!

You just started to use Brave 3 weeks ago. So, I think you haven’t earned many BAT. If you don’t mind to loose earned BAT, please try below.

Quit Brave, and check this directory.

[Windows]
c:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\

You can find “Brave-Browser” folder here, and change this folder’s name like “Brave-Browser-old”. Then launch Brave. Brave initialize settings as it’s used in Brazil if your Windows regional setting is Brazil.

But please remind, your rewards wallet also will be initialized!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.