Help me understand Rewards

Hi!

I’m new to the Brave browser so I just wanna know if I understand this correctly. Brave will not charge me for the rewards thing? I have not and will not register my bank card with this because I intend using this by only giving away my BAT coins. Not to extract real money from them. So if I do only this, then theres no real fees for me to pay or anything?

Welcome, @DaneQuane.

Here’s some links that may help you to learn more about Brave Rewards

EDIT:
My bad. I hit the submit button before I finish typing. :sweat_smile:

In short, no. You can fund your Brave Rewards via Brave Ads. Brave Ads is a feature that allow users to see privacy-preserving ads and get rewarded for their attention.

1 Like

Well just tell me yes or no. Will I be charged to pay real money in fees or whatever even tho i don’t click on “monthly contributions” or register my real card. There’s no real money involved if i only get coins from the ads then give away the coins when i want?

Ah okay thanks! Because my only intent is to get these coins then send them on there way to another website. I wish to only support and not make any profits.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.