Help me run Brave every day

I’m using the below version and there is a 2 second pause each time I launch Brave. I find that I get frustrated and keep going back to Chrome, which launches instantly. I also try to set Brave as my default browser but then WebEx emails launch Brave, which has no WebEx extension and it fails. so then I set Chrome back to auto launch. Can I fix the delay and the WebEx issues? If so, I’ll try Brave again. I want to uninstall Chrome for good.

Ray

|Brave|0.24.0|
|V8|6.9.427.23|
|rev|f657f15|
|Muon|8.1.6|
|OS Release|10.0.17134|
|OS Architecture|x64|
|OS Platform|Microsoft Windows|
|Node.js|7.9.0|
|Brave Sync|v1.4.2|
|libchromiumcontent|69.0.3497.100|

I don’t have the beta yet myself (servers are down), but maybe Brave starts in the beta version immediately? The beta should be usable for the daily use (means, you can use it without having a serious problem).

Maybe you should switch to Firefox while you’re having trouble with Brave. Chrome is not the only browser :smile:

I know that the Brave dev version looks exactly like Chrome, has a bunch more features (including dark theme and the entire chrome web store!), and launches instantly, just like Chrome. You should give it a shot. Be warned, it is the dev version though and can be a bit buggy at times. Nevertheless, I use it as my daily driver. (I know, I’m not supposed to)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.