Help for the love of god

Hello, I’m sorry, I need help, be in the account review, the support has closed my account because I violated the terms of brave … I do not understand! How could I have done all that? starting . I told the people and my friends about the brave and nothing else. I did not understand how you can close my account without a logical reason. I’m from Venezuela … please I need that money @Asad

@MALG,
Did you email suspensions@brave.com?

hello, I’m in the same situation and the report was sent 2 weeks ago and nothing to answer or give any sign of solving the problem to any user and you need to cancel in time the work that was done in terms of brave advertising . @Asad @Mattches

Yes, I sent many emails to suspensiones@brave.com and it does not respond. I am very sad that only one message has arrived that you have closed my account because it says that I have committed things that I know I have never done: (

Yes, I sent many emails to suspensiones@brave.com and it does not respond. I am very sad that only one message has arrived that you have closed my account because it says that I have committed things that I know I have never done: ( @Mattches

Please understand that we get 100s to 1000s of these emails every week and that it may take some time to go through everyone’s individual account.
We appreciate your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.