HELP - "Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged"

@SaltyBanana sorry to bug you again. I had 9 BAT here https://prnt.sc/Z45FT-Ux4laK prior to verifying. Would’ve this moved somewhere else now?

Dont worry - I spoke to soon, I see it now

1 Like

Got the same problem too.
So last month payout, no claim button, and this month, brave browser is getting flagged.
Already filed a ticket last month, and just feel useless on the support, still not receive anything or getting the payout resolve.

When did you submit the ticket? What’s your ticket number?

Around 9/17, and the ticket number 155257.

Ok. It’s the weekend now and Support often is only active here only Monday through Friday. I’ll tag @SaltyBanana and @Evan123 and hope they will see the notification and check Monday or Tuesday.

I am having the same problem, receiving the ad rewards but am unable to verify in Gemini and get the same error message. I will be submitting a support ticket but I wanted to mention that I started getting this issue only after installing a new graphics card. It seems I read somewhere in the past that that can cause your account to be flagged. I just thought I would throw this out there for those that may come across this post.

Adding Ticket #
Your case number for this ticket is 158751

As if to confirm the issue, this pops up: (Bottom Right)

Lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.