Help! Claim Bat but it won't transfer to my Uphold wallet. It's been 1 week and on. Ayuda¡, Reclame Bat pero no transfiere a mi billetera Uphold

Hello, I need help, I have 4 devices (3 w10 and an android) between the days 06 and 07 November 2020 I complained, placing the captcha normally, but, several days have passed and Uphold replies that they have no news of anything. My lost Bat is total 8,756 BAT. I ask technical support to see and solve my case please.

If anyone could solve please help. If anyone has an e-mail to claim please help.

FREDDY.

Hola, necesito ayuda, tengo 4 dispositivos (3 w10 y un android) entre los días 06 y 07 noviembre 2020 reclamé, colocando el captcha normalmente, pero, han pasado varios dias y Uphold me responde que ellos no tienen noticia de nada. Mis Bat perdidos son en total 8.756 BAT. Solicito a soporte tecnico que vea y resuelva mi caso por favor.

Si alguien pudo resolver por favor ayuda. Si alguien tiene algun e-mail donde reclamar por favor ayuda.

FREDDY

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

1 Like

Hi @Oso.polar,
To confirm you have 3 computers on Windows 10 and 1 android device.
What are the balances for each device?

1 Like

Hello, it is indeed 1 android. Pc1 = 2.54, Laptop2 = 2.17, laptop3 = 2.11, Android4 = 1.92

1 Like

@Oso.polar,
You need 25 BAT in each wallet before you can connect to Uphold.
If you are connected to Uphold you won’t see a claim button, the transfer happens automatically. But since you do see the claim button, thats an indicator that you’re not connect as-well.
Please give it some time to reach the 25 BAT and then try connecting your wallet to Uphold.

Hi. I know perfectly well that in android I need 25 BAT at least, but what happens with my BATs from the browsers on my computers?

PSD: If I am connected to my Uphold wallet.

Hi @Oso.polar
Apologies for the late reply. Please see my DM.