Hello. I don't now what is going on with your. Your send Bat coin to use the browser and then take it back from me m. I not the first time. It was been 3 time that my bat are back to your. So for what give them if your are going to take it back

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Hello. I don’t now what is going on with your. Your send Bat coin to use the browser and then take it back from me m. I not the first time. It was been 3 time that my bat are back to your. So for what give them if your are going to take it back.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Hello. I don’t now what is going on with your. Your send Bat coin to use the browser and then take it back from me m. I not the first time. It was been 3 time that my bat are back to your. So for what give them if your are going to take it back.

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Hello thank you for your response. I did have it on but I didn’t now about it. So now is off. But how i get my bat coin back. It has been to much coin that they take from me. This is the proof. Yes something i used my laptop or my phone. Write now this phone i had the account will be off tomorrow Monday and I will used a new phone different number. It is just one link to my uphold account. This phone. It will be chain mother to the new phone.

Thanks. Please DM me the email linked to your Uphold.

My email is the same to my uphold account.
[email protected]

Thanks, just refunded.

Thank you OS much for your help. As you can see on the capture I send you it was more then that they take from me. But is okay better then nothing. I appreciate so much. Happy Holidays Christmas and New Year. Bless

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.