It was fine last night, and then this morning i started it and it kept crashing and my device froze.
so i deleted and reinstalled it and i noticed somethings that were really off about my Gmail, ok in listed devices it had a second Android listed, which when i looked into details on the email page the only sign ins were from my IP. and I also found out this other Android only appears on the list through the Brave app, I can delete it, use another browser and it doesn’t show again. When I change my password, and go into Gmail on Brave i notice the android device reappears, I check the sign in log and its from my IP log.
I have been very stressed about this today I have Asperger’s so i tend to over think and stress easily, I am concerned that my account is hacked through Brave, but it really doesn’t seem that way as this unknown Android entry only surfaces on the list of signed in devices when I use Brave.
Also I noticed when signing into my Google account that in the link the numbers keep changing.
I am uncertain of what is the cause of my issues with Brave browser today, not sure if there are some technical bugs, or if a new update might have launched and caused issues. Play Protect detects nothing wrong with my device since I’ve owned it and everything else seems to be functioning normally.
Thank you very much if I can have my worries eased as I haven’t had nothing like this before. I generally browse safe and don’t download much.