Heads up: Estimated pending rewards counter fix

Okay so when you have a small bug it is resolved Immediately and I have reported that I haven’t got my brave rewards in my uphold no solution till now
It was reported almost 20 days back

10 Likes

Still no eta about a fix for bats not porting to uphold ? :c
thx !

10 Likes

@chriscat I realise my mac brave browser got some bug. The Ads received this month i refresh few times I can’t see the history but few week back I still can see ads history so I realise if you can’t see ads history you will not see any ads appear on that particular profile. So I jz close the profile and I only use the other profiles which I can see the ads history. Is this a bug?

3 Likes

@chriscat I haven’t received my rewards in the last 2 -3 months. Wallet is verified. And have logged a ticket with absolutely no response.

8 Likes

I have same issue! it use to say something but i was somehow able to make an uphold account and after that i have no rewards

4 Likes

I thought no one cared it is happening on two mobile devices I have constant access to. Samsung and OnePlus

3 Likes

My pending BAT was halved overnight but I hadn’t received any in the April/May payout

1 Like

Yeah about getting someone to answer request for missing BAT from this last payout? You claim mine just got reduced because you didn’t take it out from this last pay, yet this last pay I didn’t get all of what i was suppose to get. So either this is wrong, or this also happened last month? I’ve msg you guys a few times since my payout which has been like 20 days or so, and I’ve still not heard from anyone. Why is my request to look into my missing payout being ignored?

2 Likes

same as well… and no respond

1 Like

Exactly. Absolutely no response even if you tag them. @steeven
Maybe we should start using other browsers then? And stop recommending their browser to everyone. . . .

5 Likes

Actually, I think Bat is a bonus, the browser itself is great. Bat is not ready yet, lot of bugs in rewards, but the browser… I don’t see any downside.

3 Likes

My Uphold account shows a bunch of automatic transactions which aren’t reflected in my balance, my rewards have either decreased or completely vanished almost every month since I’m using the browser. This description doesn’t even brush the issue as I and many other users are experiencing it. BATs are the only reason I installed this browser and since they don’t work properly, there’s no point to it.

3 Likes

I checked my verified uphold account, I don’t see my missing bat. I updated my brave browser to Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
My pending bat reward is Alot lower, I am still missing bats. I checked my rewards history and nothing is reported. Should I be concerned? It reflects the amount of ads I seen but not my current pending bat rewards.

2 Likes

I really hope they bring down the count for the amount of BAT you need to verify your Uphold account on your mobile device. 25 BAT is a lot. Cheers

2 Likes

2 bat per month. 1 years to verify.

2 Likes

Btw this update is already live.

5 Likes

Same problem. Never received most of my BAT from May. Now just had half of what I was supposed to be getting this month vanish. I am owed 8 BAT and only got 1.7 in may and now for june it’s only showing another 1. So yeah this is turning out to be a massive scam.

4 Likes

Hi there.

Thanks for the comment. Seems like I have the latest brave version on my mobile but it still asks for 25 BAT.

Cheers

2 Likes

the latest version available on the playstore is not 1.25x

3 Likes

v1.25x should be available as per these posts-

May be it will take some time to be available across platforms

2 Likes