Having problems linking my Android phone to my Uphold wallet

I have put in 3 tickets over the past 2-3 weeks for support on linking my wallet to my uphold account on my android phone.

I have followed the directions in:

Providing all the information as noted in the FAQ.

I have submitted (3 times now) the support ticket at:

I have not received any response, nor does the system give me a ticket number, OR an email (and yes I have checked my spam folder) with any way to even check the status of my request.

Can someone in support please help me fix this problem.

@netlynx,
Submitting three tickets is only going to make progress slower. The more users do this, the longer the queue gets and (subsequently) the longer it takes us to work through them. We are working through these as fast as we can.

Please note that the team is also working to remove the linking limit entirely in future releases.

We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

That is fantastic, removing the limit is a positive change.

As a suggestion, and I understand your point on creating multiple tickets, maybe there is a way we can at very least see the status of the request, to ensure that our problem is still in the queue, pending, something. I have no way of knowing whether or not the request was put into your system properly in the first place as not even an email was sent back saying the request was submitted. Therefore, yes I (attempted) to submit tickets multiple times, because I have no way of knowing whether or not they were received or pending. Had I had some way of knowing, I would not create multiple tickets.

So can you advise as to whether or not my requests were even received.

Thank you

Appreciate your feedback. We will look into this as we move forward.

That, OR allow the end users to have a little more control over removing them themselves. Kind of like Google and Microsoft allow management of devices attached to their systems, through their security management.

So can you at very least tell me if the request was received so I can wait patiently for it to be fixed, or do I have to wait a month or two to find out that the request ‘got lost’ in the system somehow? (I’m not asking to jump the queue or anything, I just want to know that I am -IN- the queue)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.