Haven't received my Brave reward

Haven’t received my bat reward of this month, I’m still waiting for my reward, it’s unusual because everytime I got my reward on the 7th day of every month but this time its just vanished.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Payments are already completed and nothing changed. No claim button, no pending payment, no return of the pending payment into estimated earnings, no notice in “Logs” that there was pending payment, that did not arrive.

2 Likes

Alright, it happened to me too for the third time. Will wait a day. It’s weird because I didn´t even receive the creator payment.

the claim button didn’t appear here either

Still didn’t received my payout of previous month.

Hi and welcome to community.

If you are having issues regarding your rewards or wallet. Please follow guidelines create a new thread and my colleagues and I will get to you soon as we can.
I must ask that users refrain from sharing their personal information such as wallet payment IDs. This must only be share per request of Support staff.

Thank you