Havent received Brave Rewards for last month

I haven’t received my brave rewards that I was supposed to get on October 7th. It has been 3 days now. Can someone help me with whats going on or how to fix this issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Since about 2 weeks I did not receive any ads.

Me too. Been waiting for the BAT to arrive in my wallet but none.

Do you think we’ll eventually get them or any alternate way to claim the brave rewards?

1 Like

Same here.

I’m still waiting just for a response. Brave don’t have a good support.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue, two months in a row now. I waited to see if maybe what I didn’t get for August, I’d get on top of the rewards for September, but nope.
Twice I saw that there would be a payout, but twice I received nothing. Not even a notification.

1 Like

IF you are using an outdated operating system, or if you have automatic OS updates disabled, please read thru this thread and see if it might be causing your issue:

TL;DR: a major certificate authority’s cert expired on Sept. 30 and many systems don’t have the newer CA cert that is being used to sign many web site certs. Issue seems to impact Brave Rewards as well.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

What? the status says “Payments Complete”

Is it still processing my payout from August??

Hi Steeven,

My OS and brave app are both up to date and I have still not received my brave rewards. The ads payout status update says that payment is completed for verified users but I haven’t received anything yet. Any update?? Thank you

That can’t be it, because I also haven’t received the payout for August.

Im curious. Will this issue be solved or no? We need some clarity.

I’m hardly getting any response, so I truly don’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.